YELM TERRA HOA ANNUAL MEETING 2016
DATE & TIME: December 15, 2016 from 6:00 – 7:30pm
LOCATION: Yelm Police Station, training room, 206 McKenzie Ave
At this annual meeting we need to elect and/or reelect members to the HOA board, discuss several recurring issues and the accountant will be on hand to explain the need for due increase.
The meeting is being held at the Police Station because a police officer will be helping us set up a community watch program and be giving us pointers on how to keep our property safer.
Home owners are required to attend, if you cannot attend please give a proxy vote. We did not have a quorum at the last meeting so no business was valid. Those who rent are more than welcome to attend as you are members of the community also, but you will not have a vote unless you have a proxy.
Board Positions and duties available are as follows:
- President – Supervise all activities of the corporation; execute all instruments in its behalf; preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the membership of the corporation; and perform such other duties usually inherent in such office.
- Secretary – Shall keep all records of the Board of Directors and of the corporation and to perform such other acts as the President may direct
- Vice President – Shall act for the President in her/his absence and perform such other acts as the President may direct
- Community Connections Coordinator (CCC) – Shall plan and direct, with prior approval of the board, activities that enhance community and neighborhood interaction; such as but not limited to annual garage sale, spring egg hunt, fall harvest party, summer neighborhood barbecue
- Crime Watch Coordinator – Shall organize and execute a Neighborhood Watch Program with residents and local police department
Standing board who have time left of their term (if you feel there is a better person for the position please nominate them):
- President – Kym Drehle (elected in 2014 for 3 year term)
People Nominated by mail from 2015 mail vote:
Vice Presidential nominee: Terry Benton
Community Connections Coordinator nominee: Bonnie Pollard
Crime Watch Coordinator nominees: Cindy Rosehow Train and Richard Laughlin
If you would like to be a member of the board or nominate a homeowner for a position on the board (please get prior approval from homeowner) send a nomination form 2016 HOA Board Nominations to the board through the contact the board page before December 15, 2016. Nominations will also be taken from the floor at the time of the meeting.
If you are unable to attend, PLEASE use the proxy form Yelm Terra HOA PROXY and return it to the Yelm Terra President before December 15, 2016 via snail mail or through the contact the board page. President: Kym Drehle, 15826 104th Ave SE, Yelm WA 98597.
All residents have had a meeting announcment letter delivered to their door and mailed to the mailing address on file.
Yelm Terra HOA President